2011-02-16

Tissue box packaging design

I were looking for the project for the MP2  is about tissue box packging design.

This design by student which from
     Limkokwing University   
            I appreciate it very much,its so cute and interesting.



I also like this one,but I think transportation is not convenient. 


 
Sometimes the simplest designs send the strongest messages. South Korean designer Lukas Koh took an ordinary tissue box and transformed it into an environmentally aware object, called T-issue. The tree shaped cut-out on the side allows you to see how much tissue you have remaining, as well as making you conscious about your consumption habits.

I were planing to design a tissue box ...
a tree on the box, when you take out one piece of tissue,the leaves on the tree will disappear one piece.... 

1 comment:

  1. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.
    my trending stories

    ReplyDelete